Surveys show that we are getting more and more convinced to reach for natural oils – we are encouraged by their multipurposeness, limitless ways of use, lack of preservatives and those positive effects they are able to bring out. Many people saw for themselves that this seemingly regular sweet almond oil – especially if this is cold-pressed and unrefined Nanoil Sweet Almond Oil – does work wonders.
Presumably all women, mainly those who are moms, are well acquainted with almond oil since it is a natural remedy for cellulite, stretch marks and other blemishing skin marks. This is the only beauty oil that can be used by all family members because its naturalness and gentleness serves even newborn’s skin.
Nanoil Sweet Almond Oil – 100% cold-pressed, unrefined and organic oil extracted from sweet almonds certified by Ecocert; beauty oil perfect to treat and condition skin, hair and fingernails.
Beauty benefits of sweet almond oil
Natural oil extracted from almond tree nuts is a source of valuable vitamin of youth – tocopherol (vitamin E) which concentration is definitely higher here than it’s in other oils. It’s owed to the very vitamin that almond oil exhibits so strong antioxidant properties; it sweeps away free radicals and counteracts premature ageing.
Obviously, it is also an emollient rich in EFAs (omega-6 and omega-3 essential fatty acids). Thanks to the lightweight formula, almond oil embraces skin and hair with almost an insensible occlusive layer by creating a retaining wall against aggressive and harmful external factors. Also, the occlusive layer prevents excessive water loss. In this way, the oil handles hydration, protects, smooths out and increases softness.
Are there more benefits of using almond oil? Well, natural almond oil is incredibly good at conditioning, relieving irritations, aiding in healing up skin and reducing scars. This versatile way of working is owed to the concentration of: vitamin A, vitamin D, phytosterols, vitamin B2 and mineral substances.
Nanoil Sweet Almond Oil – The best for you
If you are still wondering whether to reach for almond oil to boost your appearance or not, learn the beauty benefits that Nanoil Sweet Almond Oil offers. Definitely, this oil makes excellent choice mostly because it:
- is 100% organic and natural
- is free from synthetic additives (colorants, aromas, preservatives)
- is cold-pressed and unrefined
- contains a high concentration of precious vitamin E and EFAs
- is gentle for delicate skin (even kid’s skin)
- can be applied in many ways
- conditions hair, face, body and even fingernails
How to apply sweet almond oil?
Italian women happen to lavish love on almond oil, which is applied to almost every single part of their bodies. Therefore, if you would like to feel as beautiful as an Italian gals, reach for Nanoil Sweet Almond Oil and take your daily beauty ritual to a whole new level.
Nanoil Sweet Almond Oil is light, slightly golden, well-absorbing oil. Instead of leaving greasy feel or being overburdening, the oil protects and nourishes the entire body really well – just a few drops is all you need.
- You can apply Sweet Almond Oil to hair – to use it in hair oil treatment, scalp oil treatment or just as a hair serum; to treat wet or dry hair; to protect hair against the sun and high temperature, after washing, before styling.
- Serves well as a skin conditioning agent – as an oil face serum, makeup primer, alternative to body balm, skin-tightening massage oil, makeup remover that deals with waterproof colour cosmetic and leaves skin conditioned.
Obviously, Nanoil Sweet Almond Oil can be also used as additive to the beauty products you’re currently using or as a base ingredient for creating homemade cosmetics such as masks, creams and conditioners.